Buy Now for Delivery in Ramadan 2021.
Introducing Medina by Sirat. An exquisite Swiss Made timepiece that is inspired by the Al-Masjid An-Nabawi, in Medina.
Originally built in 622 CE, by Prophet Mohammed (SAW), the mosque is now one of the largest in the world and the 2nd most holiest sight in Islam, most recognisable by the Green Dome. The main prayer hall has 27 sliding domes, made from lightweight materials, enabling the prayer hall to be turned into a courtyard, depending on the heat and weather.
- The dial of the first watch in the Medina Collection, takes inspiration from the sliding domes that adorn the main prayer hall, of Al-Masjid An-Nabawi.
- The crown incorporates a green stone inspired by the green dome.
- The markers and hands are in green, with unique crescent moons on the hour and minute hands.
- This watch comes with a green oscillating weight on the back, engaved with Geneva stripes and the Sirat logo.
- Genuine calf leather straps, in green, with alligator design (upgraded from images shown).
All watches are engraved with a series number (XX/99) and this collection is limited to 99 pieces only.
- Case: Stainless Steel 316L, with sapphire crystal glass with AR coating
- Size: 40mm
- Caseback: Screws with transparent sapphire crystal glass
- Dial: Stamped dial with indexes and applied logo
- Hands: Diamond cut hands in green
- Crown: Stainless steel crown with green NANO gem
- Strap: Genuine leather strap in green with stainless steel deployment buckle
- Water Resistance: 10ATM
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Shipping: Free international delivery
- SW300 decorated (finitions soignees)
- Self-winding - 3 hands HMS with date (in green)
- Hours, minutes and central sweep seconds
- Date with quick setting
- Date in green with white background
- Self-winding mechanism with ball bearings
- 28’800 vibrations per hour (4HZ)
- 25 jewels
- 42 hours reserve
- Decoration: bridges with circular graining
- Blue screws
- Snailed undercuts
- Oscillating weight with Geneva stripes and snailed bevels
- Oscillating weight with green coating
- Rhodium plated
- Logo engraved on oscillating weight
No posts found